If you love to play Roblox, you must have a stunning avatar or Roblox Profile Picture. Your characters in Roblox define your own personality. There are millions of avatars available for you to place on your profile picture. But sometimes you want a specific avatar that fits your description. These Roblox Profile Picture also help your friends to identify your Roblox profile. For this, first of all, you have to know how to create a free Roblox profile picture.
How to Create Your Own Roblox Profile Picture:
1. First of all install the Roblox studio on your PC. Make a new folder where you are going to save the picture’s elements.
3. Open Roblox studio, Select Baseplate. Make sure the explorer and toolbox window is open. If they are not visible, go to the View windows and then click explorer, enable them from there.
4. Now load your character by clicking on the upper corner of the file of the toolbox “Model” click plugins from that list and then click load character plugin. Install the plugin and the tab will appear.
5. Click on the plugin from the uppermost tab and click on the load character. Write your character’s name in the white text box. Click “Spawn on Origin” and then You can click on R6 or R5 any option.
6. Now you can see your character on the baseplate now. Use “A S D W” Keys of the keyboard to toggle around the character.
7. Go to the right windows (Explorer), Right-click on your character’s name, and select Export from the file. Save the file in the folder you have created earlier. Exit the Roblox studio.
8. open the file/ folder and right-click on your file. Go to open with and click on the 3D viewer. Now change the brightness and contrast of your image as you like. Save the image without a background in PNG form. You can also change the background using Adobe photoshop.
9. Your character image is ready.
Create your own character for Roblox Profile Picture is more fun. It is your own choice. Each of the selections has its own output, Select wisely. Both offers have different prospects of input and export. This defines your spawn point of export too. InR15 option, you can separate each part of the model. You can change colors or add structures to them. You can create individual mesh on the character.
R15 avatar may be builtin with individual heads and structural properties. You can add full structure to the 3D head of your character by selecting the 3D option. While you can place a simple 2d head standard structure while selecting the 2D head structure option. Both have different properties.
If you know Blender or Maya, you can also design your character there and input that here in Roblox studio. You can adjust the positioning of your character in Roblox studio.
How to change Roblox Profile Picture:
Go to your Roblox profile. Click on the avatar option on the left window list where your Home button is located. There are some already given avatar images. You can select one of them or use your own you just have created.
Click on the animation and then on the idle. Your Roblox studio animation will appear there. If the avatar is not looking correct or blurry, just remove it and but that again. Trust me it will solve the issue. You can also go to the avatar premiums and select some pre-saved avatars. There are some free Roblox Profile Picture and avatars available there. That avatar will automatically be placed on it. You just have to select the free one.