Is It Possible to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail iPhone Had?
Whether you need to recover an important message from work or want to save that funny audio snippet of your kids, the thought of being able to retrieve deleted voicemail on your iPhone is both comforting and reassuring. And with all the technological advancements, the idea isn’t so far-fetched.
In this article, we’ll tell you if it’s possible to get those lost recordings back – as well as provide tips on how best to protect against accidental deletion in the future.
Ways to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail iPhone Had
It is possible to retrieve deleted voicemails on an iPhone, depending on the carrier and phone model. If you are using a newer model of the iPhone, then there may be a built-in feature that allows you to recover deleted voicemails.
Alternatively, some carriers may have unique options for recovering deleted voicemails—so if your carrier doesn’t have this feature, it’s worth checking out an iPhone blog first.
Recover Recently Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
Recovering recently deleted voicemail from an iPhone can be daunting, but it is possible with the right tools and practices. First, you must locate the voicemail in the “Deleted Messages” folder. If it is not there, turn to the “Recently Deleted” folder, which stores items for up to 40 days. This will only work if iCloud voicemail was enabled before deleting your voicemails.
Retrieve Deleted Voicemails via iTunes
Retrieving a deleted voicemail on an iPhone via iTunes is relatively simple.
- First, you’ll need to connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and then open iTunes.
- Once open, select the device icon in the upper left corner of the window. From here, you will see several different options – one of which is “Restore Backup.”
- Select this option and choose which backup you wish to restore from the list provided (it may also be possible to have multiple backups depending on how many times you’ve backed up).
- After selecting the appropriate backup to restore from, hit the “Restore” button and wait for the restoration process to complete.
Once complete, all voicemails previously stored on your device should now be retrievable through iTunes. To do so, click “Voicemail” in the left-hand menu and select any previously deleted messages. You will be able to listen to these messages as if they had never been deleted in the first place.
It’s important to note that restoring from an iTunes backup will not retrieve any voicemails that have been permanently removed from your iPhone; however, it can help recover any messages that may have unintentionally been erased or lost due to technical difficulties with your device.
Retrieve Deleted Voicemail in iPhone via iCloud
Retrieving a deleted voicemail from an iPhone via iCloud is not tricky, but it cannot be very clear to understand the process. iCloud allows users to store their data on Apple’s cloud storage service and access it from any device with an internet connection. To retrieve a deleted voice message,
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app and select your profile at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and select iCloud, then tap on ‘Manage Storage.’ This will take you to your storage overview page, where you can view your data stored with iCloud.
- At the bottom of this page, there should be an option that says ‘Recently Deleted’ — select this option. Here, you can view all recently deleted files, including photos, videos, and voice messages.
- Select the voice message previously deleted and tap on ‘Recover’ to regain access.
If successful, this should restore the voicemail to your inbox within a few minutes.
It is important to note that recovering a voicemail from iCloud may not always be possible, depending on how long it was deleted and if other changes have been made since then.
Third-party data recovery apps can also be used to try and retrieve lost or deleted voicemails from an iPhone. These apps require you to connect your device to your computer via USB and then scan for any lost or deleted data. The recovery process can take minutes to hours, depending on the size of the data being searched for.
However, it is essential to note that not all third-party apps are reliable, and they might be unable to find all your lost data. So it’s best to research and read reviews before purchasing one of these apps.
If all else fails, contacting Apple Support may help, as they can walk you through restoring your voicemail messages using iCloud backup or other advanced methods.
If you accidentally delete a voicemail on your iPhone, don’t worry. You can easily retrieve it by following the steps in this blog post. Just remember to act quickly, as the longer you wait, the harder it will be to recover your deleted voicemail.