If you love playing Minecraft and make stunning things using resources. This How To Make a Clock in Minecraft blog is definitely for you. In Minecraft, you can make simple to complex things using your resources like wood, gold, iron, wool, etc.
There are several types of clocks in Minecraft. Here are some easy clocks you can make. How To Make a Clock in Minecraft? is a question that appears when you think to make simple or complex clocks. Now I am going to show you How To Make a Clock in Minecraft.
1. Simple Clock:
To make a simple clock we need the following things:
- 4 Gold Bricks.
- 1 Redstone dust.
Now open the crafting table and we are going to use the 3×3 crafting table for that.
Now place the Redstone Dust in the middle block and place the Gold Bricks around it in the block 2, 4, 6, and 8 like shown in the picture. The simple clock will appear in the crafting block. Pick up this clock and place it in your inventory. You can use this clock in your hand or you can place that in a picture frame. You can also make an old grandpa clock in Minecraft too. I am going to teach you that too.
Here how it will look like,
2. Modified Grandpa Clock in Minecraft:
Here are some things that we are going to need to make a clock. Collect and make these things before starting the recipe.
- Two Dark oak stares.
- Armor stand with gold boots.
- Light gray stain glass.
- Dark oak slab.
- Six Dark oak trap doors.
- A piston.
- Two Red stone blocks.
- Item frame with A simple clock.
First of all, select an area where you want to build your Grandpa clock.
1. Place upsidedown the dark oak stairs on the floor for the base of the clock.
2. Place the armor stand sidewise on the stand. Not from the front, place it from the left side.
3. Place the golden boots at the bottom of the armor stand from the front side. They will adjust automatically.
4. Now place the right gray glass just above the armor stand. Place the glass block where the armor stand is ending.
5. Place the other dark oak stare onto the gray glass block. This time place the stairs straight not upsidedown.
6. Now place the Dark oak slap on the stair on the top.
7. Now Grab your piston, facing the piston downwards towards the floor, place it on the top of the upper last stare. Place your Redstone block and place it on the right side of the piston. It will empower the piston and push the stare downwards and will compress the structure.
8. Now remove the Redstone block from the right side, place it under the piston and place another Redstone block on the right side again to empower the piston. This will compress the structure more.
9. Remove the Redstone blocks and the piston from the top.
10. Place the Dark oak trap doors on both sides of the clocks. Place three trap doors on each side and close them.
11. You can place the custom head on the top of the iron stand to place the clock. But if you do not have the custom head, you can use the Item frame and put that in front of the headpiece.
12. Now place the Simple watch that we made in the previous recipe on the team frame. Your clock is ready.
This is How To Make a Clock in Minecraft. This is the new and improved version of the grandpa clock. In my personal opinion, this looks much better than the old version of a grandfather clock. You will be able to make this in the 1.6 or newer version of Minecraft. If you have any questions about this blog, go to the contact us page and send us a mail. We will be happy to answer you.