With these simple steps, you can Connect Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth to your laptop. I will give you the perfect, easy and quick way to do this. This mouse connects through a USB Bluetooth device.
To connect your Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed, connect the Bluetooth device to your laptop first. Make sure you have the batteries in your wireless mouse. Now flip your mouse and locate the power button on the bottom. Turn the power button on.
Go to the Bluetooth settings on your laptop. Add a Bluetooth device. Select the device with the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed name. Your wireless mouse is ready to use. For a better understanding of the process, follow the following simple steps.
Connecting Bluetooth Device To Laptop
Most latest laptops come with built-in Bluetooth. But some old models lack this feature. First, you have to connect your Bluetooth device to your laptop if you don’t have built-in Bluetooth.
Plugin the Bluetooth device into the USB port of the laptop. Now install the drivers. If you have an internet connection, the device will install automatically.
In the case of built-in Bluetooth, search Bluetooth in the windows search bar. Open the Bluetooth settings and turn it on.
Bluetooth Settings For Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed In Windows 10
There is a simple way to do that in windows 10. Let’s learn it step by step.
- For Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed, you will need to add a new device. First, open the Bluetooth settings. Search Bluetooth in the windows search panel and open it. Or you can click the Bluetooth icon from task bar. Go to settings directly from there.
- Click the “Add new device” option. It allows you to add a new device that’s your wireless Razer Basilisk X.
- Now select the first option. “Bluetooth”. It will include a Mic, keyboard, pens, mouse, and other kinds of Bluetooth devices.
- After clicking the option. It will search all nearby Bluetooth devices. Select your Razer mouse from the list. It will take a few minutes to add it. Now try to move your cursor using your newly connected gaming mouse.
How can I Connect Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth on a MAC laptop?
- First, click on “System Preferences” from the below taskbar on the desktop.
- In System, preferences click to open the Bluetooth device icon.
- After opening it will automatically start searching the new devices.
- Once your mouse name is on the list, click the pair button.
- Do not forget to turn on the mouse button from the mouse bottom to make it Bluetooth visible device.
How To Ensure That Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Is Connected
There are certain indications of the mouse. These specific indications will tell you that the mouse is connected. To activate the mouse you have to follow these simple steps.
- Turn the slider on one side which is under the mouse. Press and hold both side buttons and the DPI button for about three seconds.
- Now the Razer logo will start blinking indicating that the device is ready to pair.
- The Razer logo will be static after the painting is complete. It will be static blue for a few seconds.
- Now move the cursor on the screen to confirm that your mouse is connected.
Troubleshooting to Connect Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth
If you are experiencing difficulties in connecting your Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Always make sure that the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed is turned on.
- Make sure that the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed is in Bluetooth modeRazer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth.
- You must check that the Bluetooth device is discoverable.
- Do not forget to activate the mouse for painting. Sometimes you do not know how to activate a mouse for pairing. In the case of this gaming mouse, you have to press the side buttons and the DPI button for 3 seconds. It will be activated.
Q. What are the Requirements to Connect Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth?
A. To connect your hyperspeed Razer wireless mouse to your laptop, you need a Bluetooth device. Some laptops have built-in Bluetooth. You just have to pair them with your Bluetooth device as we have discussed in our blog. Your Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed will start working.
Q. Why won’t my Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth Connect?
A. There could be simple problems or complex problems. The simple problem first. Sometimes you forget to pair your mouse. In some cases, you just forget to turn on the bottom switch of the mouse. Check or replace the mouse battery if it is unable to start properly.
Q. How can I Connect Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth if I have a Mac?
A. There is a simple way to connect your Razer Basilisk X with a MAC laptop. Go to the system preferences. Click and open the Bluetooth settings. Here it will start searching for the new device. Once your wireless mouse appears on the list, click pair. It will pair and install the device software automatically. Now your Razer Basilisk X is ready to use on MAC.
Q. What are the Best Practices for Connecting Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth?
A. First, activate the mouse by sliding the bottom button. Now press the side buttons and the DPI button for about three seconds. It will be ready to pair. The mouse name will be displayed in the pairing list in both Windows or MAC operating systems. Click pair and once it is paired you can use it.
Q. How long does it take to connect the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth gaming mouse.
It will take 4 to 5 minutes to connect your wireless gaming mouse. Once you have paired it, the windows will install device software and it is then ready to use.
The Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Bluetooth is a gaming mouse that allows users to connect wirelessly to their devices. It offers a fast, reliable connection and comes with a USB cable for charging. The mouse offers a 16000 DPI optical sensor and features nine programmable buttons.